Saturday, May 31, 2008

Where this path takes me, I have no clue but I just can't wait.


There are always people out there who will try to take you down,
But it's your choice whether or not to let them to. I, for one, have God to help me all the way.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

OOOooo yeah! The Hillsong United concert was a blast!
I don't really have much to say just that I really had a great time there and am psyched up for another one by them.
if they do have another one. hope they do. XD

Snap! Snap! Pictures are here.
[they actually didn't allow cameras in the concert hall.....]


wait..waiting..

we were on high!

start!

When it was all over =(, all of us were like half-deaf! LOL. yelling to one another.
After their
first performance, the crowd started yelling for more! Haha. they got back onstage. performed for us again. I soo loved it!
What an EXPERIENCE!

Love this song of theirs. Really beautiful, meaningful. ♥