Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pull my eye out, stab it a couple times then throw it away

God!
never use God's name in vain but that shows just how much i'm in madness right now. How i wish i could just lay back and enjoy my birthday as normal people would. But of course. my birthday is right in the midst of mid-terms. as usual. yes people of blogsphere, it IS my birthday TODAY. yay.


so on to my ranting, i've got this history project to finish up by the time this day ends. i dunno why but i just love to blog about my misery even though by troubles aren't dealt with yet. typical.


this week, well last week actually, kinda went by in a blur. i really experienced God speaking to me so so much. i totally love it. when i witness Him working in my life. when i know He is. it's just awesome. i would go into details but that's just it. i can't. when i think "don't worry, He'll work it out." it's AMA-ZING how things change.


thanks EVERYbodeh who wished me today. though i was in the crappiest of moods. sorry, yah. I SOOOOO love you guys....and your prezzies...;) also, seems like whenever someone wishes me happiness-for-mah-birthday [laugh here] i tend to say "awww...." kinda like, "you remembered. how sweet." OR "you overheard someone wish me. you forgot." [laugh here too]


will see to updating on my week past and my plans [hopes/wishes] for the coming ones. Shout out, y'all! WHooooooooooooo-ooooot! HOLSSSSSSSS are HEEEEEEEEEEERE....=D wow. what a quick change of mood.


thanks for visiting. ;)
do come back for more.