Thursday, May 22, 2008

COOK SWEEPS IT!!

The title says it all people.

DAVID COOK
is the new American Idol!!!


And I ain't far from ecstatic. XD
Juli passed me the awesome news in school and i screamed!!
I'm just that happy for him.
It just seems like he deserved it better and delivered more. he always seemed to mean what he was singing. I have always been rooting for him to win the title and it's great that he actually did.
I had doubts of course seeing that Arche was doing much more popular and i admit i was a little surprised he won. by a lot, too. like 12 million a lot.
I'll so be catching the Finale tonight! love the new song. `tears...
can't believe it's all over so quick. since i barely followed the show this season. )=

Cheers for COOK!

Fave Cook-shows:

Top 16 - 'Hello'
Top 2 - 'The World I Know'
Finale

Battle of the Davids

David triumphs!