Sunday, November 23, 2008

You've been living under a rock if you haven't heard that....

Twilight has been released!

Not here in Malaysia - yet - but already over in the US. I just need a place to vent. Right here where i can just write whatever that's on my mind. Just venting. Alright. Just a heads up, this will be a pretty long post about Twilight, typical of an obsessed fan. Not for anyone who's not a fan of the saga. It's all just....venting. Videos for your viewing pleasure...





First, i can't believe the movie's already out! It's been years since i first read Twilight and went absolutely mad when it was announced that a movie was going to be made. And i really can't wrap my mind round how fast time just flies by.
The movie's been released and there are 3 other books already. NEW MOON will be out too. Rumors are flying that it has already finished filming but, they're just rumors. Don't know when it'll be out. There really is gonna be a movie though.
Oh the joy! Surfing the net, reading the reviews, watching videos...watching E! News and The Daily 10.
anything i can get my hands on before i catch the movie. Youtube, oh Youtube.... Here's a review i got off YT. The guy seems really into the whole thing. Wonders... Anyway, here it is.



Ppl, if you wanna watch the movie without any voices stuck in your head going on about how a particular scene turned out or how it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to, i suggest don't watch the video cause the guy gives some pretty detailed points. And he's already spoiled it for me. But i can't help myself... i need more...

Announcement!



It really is so addictive and seductive. Once you get Twilighting, i can bet it'll be so hard for you to snap out of it. I'm sure watching the movie will be totally overwhelming for me. I'll just have to remind myself not to hyperventilate while in the theater. I don't even know whether i wanna watch it in the theater. With a bunch of loud, over-excited, shrieking people expected to squeal whenever Edward appears on screen. Sigh. What i wanna do is curl up at home, in darkness, left alone in my Twilight world. Aah. How emo....and so totally pathetic. No no. I wanna watch it with friends too. Only after i watch it alone the first time. Haha. OMG. I'm going mad.


So here's my take on things.
I've had this crush on Robert Pattinson since i saw him in Goblet of Fire and was ecstatic when i heard he was cast as Edward. AgggHHH!!! Many people protested against that choice and it seems like I'm among the very, very few people who has rooted for Robert all the way. From the beginning. And no one can deny that Robert Pattinson is hot. Robert!

OH OH! See see what i got here.... I want this sooo soo soo bad. If any of my rich friends out there are generous and kind enough to ease my pain, i am hoping for this Christmas present.....*wink* It's the [scream] TWILIGHT SAGA COLLECTION dammit! All four books in hardcover!!! Ah...i'm such a geek. FYI, it cost 45.65 USD. So after calculation, it's about a hundred and sixty-six Malaysian ringgit. Awesome? oh yeah.


Here i got a piano piece by Carter Burwell, said to be the official "Bella's Lullaby". You can't know for sure till you've seen the movie since there are plenty of songs all over the net claimed to be it.
This piece is really beautiful. have a listen. =)




If you're an avid Twilight fan like ME, the movie will definitely not measure up to the standard of the book. We all have our own imagination of Edward or Bella or Jacob so how they all turn out in the movie will, of course, be a little disappointing.