Friday, November 07, 2008

I Need To Get Out.


So the last day of school for us was yesterday.
For some reason i feel really really sad about leaving school this year.
i gotta say that this school year was the best ever. Awesome classmates, awesome teachers, awesome days...awesome...everything, actually.
Lyn - who knows what got into her - brought all her nail polish to school and started doing everyone's nails. Even us, uh hum, prefects went along with it.


After school, followed ai lin to her house for some japanese tutoring. You see, i'll be sitting for a japanese test in december and i am quite far from being prepared. So she's helping me. (thaaank youuuuu sooo so much!) I always thought learning a new language would be a whole lotta fun. Doesn't really seem that way now...it's tough. Oh well.

Oh! i haven't posted on class party yet....
Last Saturday ~ Lunch ~ Johnny's ~ Thai steamboat
It was alright. Food was alright. Company was great. =)
Some pics here....

^^ we were eating cake with chopsticks...lol ^^


It's sad that a few of my friends will be leaving school, one even leaving the country (4 years, seriously??)...sigh.
Events like these really hit me bad. My friends, ahhh... All part of growing up ey?

Miss Celine.
My buddy since std 1. That's what? 8 years ago?? Wow. Time sure flies huh. U're really doing great and i'm so proud of you! Love you so much. sigh.. I'm close to tears now... First u leave Mgs and now you're going to S'pore??? Well, you really deserve to be where u are at now. =) You'd better not forget me and come visit us here often, k? I'll go see you there at the end of the year if i can. How bout it? =)


Lydia Phuah.
It's too bad i never knew you earlier and now you're leaving school. It all started with choir. Always fun to have u around. =) hope your new school has as many awesome people like Mgs does. Remember me. You must. xD

Hey check this out...
That's Taylor Lautner. The actor playing Jacob Black. Bwaahaha. Oh no no no. That's how he's gonna look in the movie. Not a good look.



TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah. Did i mention i'll be starting tennis lessons tonight....? ;P yup. i am. God help me.


listen to
Simple Plan - Generation
T.I. featuring Rihanna - Live Your Life