Sunday, April 19, 2009

Release me into the high skies - there where they fly free.

I'm lost. Afraid. I have no clue where I'm headed.

Often times, I get so intimidated. I'm afraid to take in the truth - to face reality. Afraid that if I do, I'd just fall so deep into hopelessness I might lose myself. I always try to keep my head above the waves of depression. Grasping desperately at any small vision of hope. Is it really so difficult? Each passing day, I feel my heart emptying itself out; my smiles becoming less and less sincere. I hate it. I want so bad to laugh with my friends, smile at every passing face and mean it. I hate lying to myself; more so to the ones I care so much for. Whenever I speak, it feels insincere. Sometimes the silence is there because I don't expect myself to say something that's untrue to me. Do you hear me? I am screaming my lungs out. Do you hear me?
I'm bleeding through closed wounds.


It is ruined. Torn right down the middle of what was once whole and true.
Lead ME.