Saturday, June 07, 2008

There is nothing left to do but sit and watch.

Six People To Tag
~ Ash [dunno where your tagboard is]
~ Aidee [na-da tagboard]
other
bored
bloggers
with nathang better to do round here


Six Things I’m Passionate About
Nonsensical ART
Alternative rock
MUSIC
Endless SHOPPING
Weird PHOTOGRAPHY
Snappy
SARCASM
& above all, GOD


Six Things I Say Too Often
shoot!
damn!
huh?
shut it!
blah.
whuh?


Six Books I’ve Read (& Loved)
Atonement, Ian McEwan
Eclipse, Stephenie Meyer
Twilight, Stephenie Meyer
New Moon, Stephenie Meyer
PS, I Love You, Cecelia Ahern
Where Rainbows End, Cecelia Ahern


Six Songs I Can Listen To Again and Again
Ben Lee - Begin
Switchfoot - This Is Home
Lifehouse - Whatever It Takes
David Cook - Always Be My Baby
Ferras - Hollywood's Not America
Hillsong United - Lead Me To The Cross


Six Things I Learnt In The Past Year
Never leave things to the last minute
Treasure every moment in life
Value our parents love
Why fight?
God deserves our trust
I spend tooooo much time at Blogspot.com