Thursday, June 26, 2008

I've Got My Eyes Wide Shut.

Likee my new skin??
=D

***********************************************************************************
So parent-teacher day was today....

.....>.<.....

everything went preeetty smooth.
except at the end when my teacher asked me to fill out the "AKU JANJI" form.
gosh, i was so embarrased!
at first i thought it was some questionnaire [i was reading it upside down] =,=!!
so anyway what it says now is like,
"Saya L** V** Y** berjanji untuk mencapai 7 A dalam peperiksaan PMR saya."
oh, heck yeah.
now all i gotta do is work on it. =)

check this out.
i found it on 8tv's site.
they don't have anything on GG but this dumb show does. like episode videos and stuff.
sheesh. the dumb synopsis in the paper for the GG episodes are all screwed up. arrrrggh.

so anywhoo, here it is:
snippet from the 'grand' finale of "I Wanna Be A Model"



they're so horrifyingly hilarious.
+ they look retarded.
+ this is suppose to be the 'finale'
+ they make my stomach hurl
the video's really long but once you get started, i think you'd wanna see what happens to them all the way till the end.

Bev says, "I just got up from my nap so understand I may be a teeny-bit snappy." =]
{hey people out there who, obviously unlike me, actually are fans of this show, please Do Not SPAM.}

BeVy
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics
GO GREEN? (=