Tuesday, April 01, 2008

lost contact

i haven't been online much since my mom banned me from the computer except for doing my projects. =( consequence from bad results....

anyway, sneaked a post here just to fill you guys in on my ongoings.
1st and only news, I'll be leaving for camp tomorrow! arggh.... pray, guys, that everything runs smoothly and that we won't be having any trouble with the food there, tent, our sleep, bugs, rain, walk in the forest and mainly EVERYTHING actually. well, first step to camp: packing. and i haven't even done so. yet. "not ready for camp!"

so that's it. now to go on doing what we were doing before and doing doing do do. wtv.

P/S: to my lovely, precious, beloved, awesome, bestie Wei Lyn: A HAPPY [very]BELATED BIRTHDAY to yousz! i know late blog wish but here's a shout out to ya now. cheers, babe! continue being 'special' and mah gorgeous babe of a friend!


That's all now. Chao. Adieu. Goodbye. Farewell. Sayonara. Zai Zien (lol). See y'all later!
XOXO.