Sunday, April 13, 2008

Days after camp.

So i'm back from camp. Have been for more than a week now, actually. I came back with these horrible rashes that were all over both my arms...i felt awful! moreover, how it looked was as awful! it seemed like i was the only one who had it so bad and it's still here. one week later, mind you.
went to see the Doc-got a jab in arse-now on medication. whoot. i had a great time at the camp though. apart from the fact that the facilities there were MUCH+++ worse than the ones we had last year. can you spell G-R-O-S-S-S-S-S?? but [yippie-doo] i didn't fall sick this time. no mood to blog much so here are pictures to satisfy anyone's --- whatever.

jungle trekking

during the 'war-game'

you to figure out.

ooo yeah. i got beaten by leeches, too. twice.


rashes & leech bite.
gross. i know.
i hope my rashes don't leave scars.
XP







what else have i been up to?? let's see....

yeah. i wanna give a testimony, like, right NOW.
all my praise, thanks, gratefulness to my Big Papa above, Lord and Savior.
the week after camp, we were all bombarded with assignments to finish up and ALL were due that week itself. i was sooo stressed out i thought i would have a nervous breakdown. no drama intended. so i was praying so hard that with a miracle somehow things will work out. soon everything changed. Thank the Lord, my KH teacher had the kindness to allow us enough extra time to finish the project up and so did my Art teacher. whoosh!-the sense of relief that streamed through me then!

The END.


kays, chao now.
now that my USB is working again, I'll link y'all to my pics on Xanga. soon.