Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A sad end

From great news to a tragic one, I'm saddened to post on the death of Australian actor Heath Ledger. I was extremely shocked when my sister told me the news. I couldn't believe it! Heath dead? no way. But sadly, it's true. At just 28, Heath died from a drug overdose yesterday.

I absolutely loved him in his movies like 'Casanova', 'A Knight's Tale' and '10 Things I Hate About You' which was 1 of the first movies I ever watched. His death is so shocking. I almost cried. I admit I can get a little too obsessed with Hollywood but this really is incredibly shocking. I'm so sad. Shell-shocked, in fact. Double the fact that he also has a young daughter of just 2? And he was due to premiere his new movie where he plays The Joker!
Well, life goes on, i guess.

In memory of Heath.



In Casanova.