Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Quirks IN.

i was just thinking (yeah, i do that sometimes..), you know all those quirky, weird, fun scenes you see in movies? wouldn't it be cool if we could actually visit them?? like for example the movie "Cat in the Hat", the sets are so cool, aren't they??
haha..you might be thinking, "wert......?"
well, this is just a random post from me...so there.
i know i said i wouldn't be online during the weekdays but i'm just sneaking & anyway tomorrow's a holiday so watheheck!

^^


ooo, now my school's starting a club for cheer-leading...at least, i think. as part of co-curriculum. so my friends & i are planning to join, you know, instead of ping pong & netball & badminton...deaa-aad boring....yeah, what a laugh, right? i mean, c'mon...me? cheer-leading? i'm not sure whether i'll even qualify to join! there'll also be a school team, so dunno whether they're serious or not...*swooosh*

=) that's all i guess.
like firda just told me, "can't believe we're sitting for PMR in less than 12 months."...
AARRRRRGHHHHH!
i keep reminding myself....sux bad man.