Monday, December 24, 2007

Whack-O!

Last night i went for our Tae Kwon Do club's supposedly farewell party for the form fivers. Supposedly. None of the form 5s showed up. -_-//. haha. Was there at Ahdesya's since 5 getting the stuff ready. and by saying getting ready, heehe i mean sitting around the table chatting away, nothing whatsoever to do with the party...=D & Ahdesya has this dog which she named Xena as in Xena the Warrior Princess....she was a really pretty Alsatian but just couldn't stop barking at all of us...XP then, before everyone arrived, ahdesya's mom asked us to set the drinks outside...me & ailin jokingly thought of shaking the bottles of coke...lol..we did. unknowingly. then someone opened the bottle & everything came bursting out...8-) obviously, we. said. NOTHING. sorry for the mess, guys. hehe.

honestly, the party wasn't that much of fun until we started playing 'public canning' which is a totally dumb & lame game but also totally fun...you go around whackin ppl like nobody's business....damn YOU, kelvin!!! i'm all bruised now. i thought he was just joking when he was gonna hit me but he did. and HARD! not once but twice..sh-- i thought my legs were gonna break!! but i had my payback though i don't think it measured up to his...-_-// weetle me & as Mrs. Leong would say: "you big buffalo!" haha...how can you bully me?? that wasn't fair...oh, & wait did i hear you say u're gonna belanja me makan mamak?? hmm? hmm?? haha...yeah...
would have been more fun if Celine came too. she suddenly took off to Penang....like,
watheheck??? i only had AiLin, MeiCi & JoLin..=(

OO-oo, my aunt's having a Christmas/reunion party tonight!!! Yay...=) can't wait.

so anyway that's my update for now...chaoz peeps!