Wednesday, December 12, 2007

take me to higher ground

i know i haven't been posting for a long while cause i haven't been in the mood.
i mean i think about deleting my blog but then all my previous posts will all be a waste of my time right?

so what have i been up to the past few days?
i went to that new JJ in bukit tinggi? shopped a little, of course ;P
there's this store like FOS where there're all kinds of brands which i love cause sometimes they have american brands which do not retail here. so anyway it's called BBmaxx & is owned by my, get this, mom's friend's sister. -_-""

i was estatic when i found a pair of Aeropostale pants!! that's how crazy i can get..some mite not know this brand but it's one of the coolest Am brands & i absolutely love it! also i got a JLo shirt, yeah exactly, from Jennifer Lopez's clothing line! =D this happened on Saturday afternoon. me & ash didn't have enough so that night we went again but this time with my aunt..since she's from puchong she wanted to check it out while my 'rents went for a wedding dinner. hehe. got a cute Abercrombie&Fitch knit top & a t-shirt from Hollister..yesh...all this to add to my wardrobe..=)

then just yesterday we headed down to KL to actually collect a pearl necklace 4 my mom (she won it...) & stopped by Pavilion. yeaha it was my first time there..the place is seriously awesome!! but didn't get anything. =( by the time we walked through half the place, our legs were already seriously sore..so i asked my mom to bring us there again another time..hopefully soon..by Christmas!!

oh yeah i might also be heading down to S'pore..yay!! doodis, doodat..LOL shopping, duh!

this' all this time..chao.