Friday, October 12, 2007

cont' blableebloo

Notice the title? I'm running out of interest here...

As a birthday treat to my sis, we went shopping spreeeee-ing!! Well at least she did...
Mom dropped Ash with Ally & Diane at Midvalley while i followed her to meet a friend of hers..
That is one cool aunt!! ;P had a fun 5 hours (-_-") with them before heading back to the mall just for a weetle while for me to get a top from Miss Selfridge..cool..there's still time..mom says we can go again tomorrow...yipeee!! can't wait! ready to get back into my shopping shoes! hehe..hmm, gotta find something for a wedding dinner!

We also dropped by Robinson's for a while..man, the stuff there are ridiculously overpriced..we saw this pizza cutter that was selling at $85+...like watheck?! u can easily get one exactly like that for less than $20! LOL had a blast! but the clothes were quite cool + they've got GAP! didn't know that...pfft..

ooo...this is gonna be soo loooong so beware!....
got tagged...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules :
1 The tag victim has to come out with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2 Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3 Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4 If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5 Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT!

okok...Gender? like duh! male?

1# He must be someone who is faithful and loving. I've gotta be pampered!..Ha-ha..but seriously..yeah..

2# He must be hilarious.! & not stupid, dumb funny but like witty, smart funny..MUST make me laugh everyday of the week!

3# A Romantic..
<3>

4# Understanding & patient..i mean not nag when i wanna go shopping when i wanna go!

5# Down-to-earth...CANNOT be cocky/arrogant...i hate that in anybody!

6# Loves me, himself, things i love & also God!

7# Haha...what a girl wants : a hottie..but someone who's not in love with himself...That'd be freaky! He's gotta be buff (but not a work-out fanatic) and taller than me..a lot taller..

8# My support, my bestie, my shoulder-to-cry-on.

=) there you go...i'm beat!

I now tag....
1. Chrissy..
2. Rong Miin..
3. Firda..
4. Aidee..(if you read this...since u DO NOT have a tagboard!)
5. whoever....