Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cocktail of emotions.

I'm depressed. Stressed.
Urgh..ignore the statement
above. I've just been feeling rather down lately moreover with that damn Geo exam i've got next week...i'm so stressed out!

So shopping last Saturday didn't work out so we settled for Sunday instead. We went to 1Utama & i'm glad i got something(s) for me-self! =) my sis was crazy pissed, though! anyways i got this really pretty black evening dress & a top that looks a lot like the one Nessa Hudgens' got! both were from Forever 21..i also got a book by Cecelia Ahern (now one of my fav authors!) titled "Where Rainbows End"...i'm loving it!



Lurrr-rrrves!





Then, the wedding on Sunday. Actually, just the dinner..The bride was my mom's cousin's daughter which i guess makes her my 2nd cousin? It was in a resort in Bukit Jalil and was a pretty event..i didn't get shots cause i forgot to bring my cam along...(Dad: "Serves you right for not bringing your own camera!") urgh..but i did get some on my dadee's cam phone (just of me & sis & cuzzins...will upload when i get my hands on them! Bride looked really pretty. =) then after the wedding we went over to my aunt's like close to 12..i remember feeling so feverish and almost like i was gonna pass out! (got a sneaky suspicion it was cos of the red wine i was drinking during the dinner *sipzhere&there* =P..dun judge puhleese)

As traditions, which btw are all new to me, go, they had a roasted pig, freaky to me..it was a whole pig (head & all) for what? offering? no idea..aunt was telling me but i didn't get it mostly cause she was speaking in Cantonese which i can barely speak/understand...another one is that the bride's hair was to be combed by a couple with both boys & girls as kids for future something..me 'rents were suppose to do it but mom bailed cause hadta do something with joysticks so...craziness? they could only do it after 12 or 1 in the morning! y? beats me...but we stayed on though crazy hours cause i wanted to watch...while waiting was boring, us cousins got yakking & chatting...so it was fine...
Finally, it was carried out...simpler than i thought but still cool...different...

=D haha this has gotta be the longest post ever! i must be high...on boredom...the hols suck..added with the tuitions i had this morning, sucked even more!

Any-whoot! C ya people...nitez!

Totally love this one!