Saturday, September 15, 2007

on the way..

HEY EVERYONE!

on my updates now..nothing much happening...real boring... gotta study though...yeah..that!..urgh... okiee...dad came back from his trip to Sudan on Thursday...now he'll be going there once every month according to mom...=(..some project thingy...so he brought back chocies (again...all the time!).."uhmm..yummy..so tempting.." then, aunt just got back from London..bought us...candy...great! exactly what we needed. -_-" but thanks still! =)

Ooo..and mom cooked lasagna one night...it turned out weird-looking, slightly burnt too but still yummy! Here's a pic of it..haha

HAHA..Yeah...yummeh!


I also got my hands on the book...finally!! Eclipse is now in my hands! Urgh it sucks that exam's so close but the book is so darn good! Musn't get carried away now...=P..huh!

!!!! XD a BLasT!!!

Love this one!

Out my window...


yea.yea.get e c c e n t r i c

love my baby girl! =)


PS. might me off for a while..studying so no updates till after!