Sunday, July 08, 2007

Rock for HIM

Inter School Rally last night was awesome! obviously...
All schools gathered in the humongous hall of Hin Hua & although it started an hour late, it was worth the wait...
The theme for this year's rally was "What If..." that is basically what the future holds & what we can do about it..
Ps. Gurmit Singh (forgive me if I spelled it wrong) was the speaker and he was great! His sermon was really powerful & I don't know about you guys but I enjoyed it a lot...=)
the praise & worship was really fun...we jumped up & down like maniacs...LOL but it was fun!
also, the sketch they did was cool, hilarious!! Haha...really cool...


it was overwhelming--the number of new believers we had yesterday...hopefully there will be more next year! if i'm not mistaken, there were about....7 of them? yeah, totally great!

yaay...& this year I managed to get a shirt!! thanks all goes to aidee & lilian...muaxx you guys!

I had a blast & am looking forward so much to next year's!

Love Him, Live for Him, Be ORIGINAL!