Sunday, July 22, 2007

girl of the evolution

here's the thing bout my dear dad...he's so protective over us it get a little annoying sometimes...don't get me wrong, i adore my dadee but sometimes you gotta chill just a teeny wee bit..

okiee..blurr here?? well, there's this trip to some part in China where Celine asked me come along to. nothing special much cause i've been there like, what, 2x? but i mean this is a groupy thing with my fwens & i've never got to travel alone before...so i guess if there's a chance now, why not take it, right?
i've been trying to talk it through my dad but no-such-luck.


dad : if you go you'll get lost & we'll have to look for you...*annoyed*
myself : -_-"""" uh hhmm...how can i get lost when i'm with a big group of people???!
dad : nooooooooooooooooo (literally that long) u can't go!
myself : hmph!! (stomp off to look for mom)



moreover, this trip is probly coinciding with our NZ trip which makes it a whole lot worse.
pray i'll get to go!