Monday, December 07, 2009

Summer now.


I'm back! (it's an exclamation not because I'm ecstatic that I'm home but because...well, because.) I didn't officially announce I was going on a vacation so for those who did not know, I was on holiday in Spain and Portugal for 12 days. I've got a ton of pictures to show (which are all being uploaded at this very moment) and tons of stories to share. :) I won't blog much about the trip, though, because I don't think I'm good enough at blogging to make my long stories sound any interesting. Hehe. For you lucky (or unlucky, however you take it) ones who will be meeting me during the hols while I'm still on Spanish high, you'll be getting an earful of my ramblings about the trip and how much I miss it. A whole damn lot. Haha. Anyhoo, I had a great deal of fun experiencing autumn in Spain and Portugal and met some really nice people who were on the tour with us. Will update soon. ;) Tata for now.