Sunday, October 26, 2008

Now I Throw My Life Upon All You Are

You know how sometimes you can feel so down and horrible at one time
and then so amazing the next?
That's how i feel when I'm surrounded by the spirit of God.
When i know that I'm in His presence.

I'm overwhelmed whenever I'm in worship.
How the word of the Lord spoke to me today, I am amazed.
I find great comfort that He is always, always in control of everything in my life.
Through the highs and lows, He is there for me.
When i needed Him so badly, He revealed his greatness. His grace.
What have i got to worry about when i know that God's in control of whatever happens in my life and He only wants what's best for me?

PHILIPPIANS 4:13
"I HAVE THE STRENGTH TO FACE ALL CONDITIONS BY THE POWER THAT CHRIST GIVES ME."

In my joy, I praise you.
In my darkest hour, my deepest sorrow,
I PRAISE YOU.

I AM HAPPY.
I AM ALIVE.